Stolt Tank Containers (STC) is a global provider of logistics, maintenance and management services for door-to-door shipment of bulk liquid chemicals and food grade products.
With a fleet of more than 40,000 tank containers, STC is the only operator with its own worldwide network of 22 owned and joint-venture depots. Our team of highly trained personnel are here to help improve your supply chain management, minimize costs and increase efficiencies.
With STC, customers know that their cargoes and the tanks carrying them are continually under the watchful eye of STC and its globally applied operating standards, ensuring reliability and safety for people and the environment. STC’s depot network enables the division to deliver a demonstrably superior combination of quality, service and reliability to customers worldwide.
Read more: www.stolttankcontainers.com
Our Internship Program
Stolt Nielsen’s Internship Program is designed to provide College and University enrolled or recently graduated students with a meaningful experience within the supply chain and maritime industry. The students are given an opportunity to gain a valuable corporate or operations learning experience through a finite project determined by each department. Projects vary for each intern assignment depending on the needs of the department, and each will provide the intern with both a meaningful and relevant work experience. Internships are a minimum of a ten to twelve week commitment. A mentor will be assigned to each intern to help guide them through their experience. Interns will be asked to conduct a presentation to their department outlining their internship experience.
- Responsible for daily collection efforts for assigned business unit
- Ensures the customer receives any missing information needed to process Stolt invoices. Follow up with CS & Operations team to confirm any and all disputes. Follow up with necessary departments to ensure the required adjustments are made timely to resolve the invoice
- Responsible for resolving/reconciling short payments & unapplied cash that have been received. Ensure invoice billing is accurate or Operations credits the invoice to resolve. All in a timely manner
- Confirm all customer billing and contact information is current for all customers in assigned business unit.
- Attend monthly/quarterly AR Review meetings and report all potential bad debt scenarios within a timely manner to mitigate risk
- Responsible for submitting invoices to customers via regular mail, email or portal upload once billing is complete.
- The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- Currently enrolled as a Accounting or Finance related major at an accredited college/university
- Must be a junior or higher (undergrad) at an accredited university
- Available for 40 hours per week June 1st- August 13th