The Summer Analyst internship position will provide analytical and operational support to the Stonelake principals related to new acquisitions, asset management capital markets activities, and property asset management. Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Analyzing and underwriting new investment opportunities,
• Excel modeling of new investment opportunities,
• Authoring investment memorandums for submittal to investment committee,
• Assist with acquisition due diligence,
• Assist with transaction closings,
• Assist with capital market activities, and
• Property asset management / operational responsibilities.
• Candidates Graduating December 2021 or Spring 2022 (preferably BBA)
• Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Adobe, and ARGUS (a plus)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and
• Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.