WE’RE LOOKING FORExport Analyst Intern
4636 Somerton Road
Trevose, PENNSYLVANIA, 19053-6742
Who we are?With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
· Degree from an accredited university or college
· Minimum of 5 years of project management
· Minimum of 1 year of technical engineering operational experience
· Minimum of 5 years of experience using Microsoft project or another project management tool
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to negotiate and work cross functionally
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
· Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
· Established project management skills
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· SAP user experience
What will you be doing?
Export Analyst Intern for Trade Compliance
In this role, the Export Analyst will be responsible for Export Control related projects. This position will improve and simplify the operational process for Export Control and ECCN Tagging across the WTS organization. The position will also develop procedure through application workflow, support audit & cost management, as well as the risk mitigation protocol.
· Streamline and direct classification assignments for export control "tagging" classifications, supporting Trade Compliance and Customs Compliance functions and processes
· Deliver simplification and automation of tagging ("smart tagging") across the global businesses through Sharepoint workflows
· Build local or country specific ECN classifications into SAP, specifically for the Europe, India, and China regions
· Support export compliance "smart tagging" in the appropriate steps in the Engineering product development toll gate process (i.e. project management review, new parts introduction)
· Build reports for ECCN upload of Suez WTS migration into SAP
· Execute reports from SAP to support tagging reviews and audits
· Identification & reporting of potential export control related process gaps and violations
· Oversee implementation of a process for addressing complex and/or precedent setting tagging questions raised by taggers at either the business or sub-business level
· Support internal Tagger ITC audit activities and metrics reporting
· Help drive root cause analysis and corrective action identified during tagging audits
· Facilitate Suez WTS site SAP integration which supports tagging and incorporating classifications into standard processes and ERP systems
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.