Work part-time remotely for one of the top 50 start-ups in the world! We are a social enterprise working to fight the climate emergency. We have just received funding and we are in the process of picking a team that we can move forward with in the future. We will pick the top 10 candidates and decide further based on conversion rates. These 10 candidates will have a UNPAID trial period of 3 months, after this we will pick the top candidate/s to be student ambassadors on starting wage of 500.00USD a month.
Swapabee is a sustainable exchange platform for a clutter free world. We are the future of a circular economy. Swapabees patented matching algorithm matches you with exactly what you want. All you do is post an item on our site and we match you with something to swap it for! Turn that old junk in your home into collateral!
We hope that you can see that we are looking for someone who wants to make a difference in the environment.
We will not be able to pay you lots of money, but you will develop your skills in a way that will benefit you in any future job application as hopefully, you can use your time with us to show others just how successful and effective your work has been. All interns at Swapabee make a difference and can feel the impact of their work whilst developing their skills and confidence in a safe, supportive and creative environment.
What are you going to do:
· Develop our social media presence whilst highlighting our
· Content marketing – you’ll get the chance to develop content to be used across digital channels such as social media and our website
· Create written and visual content
· Produce marketing material- posters, leaflets, and newsletters Plan and organise relevant marketing campaigns
· Promote new features and engage with existing customers
· Press releases
· Obtaining new users for the app and making sure they register
· Finding different platforms to advertise the company
· Finding new clients to help the business grow.
What we offer:
Gain some experience for your CV
Work for an amazing cause
Opportunity to develop their own professional profile
What we ask:
You have the skills and confidence to enhance our vision, and are happy to work to a brief whilst being an excellent communicator
We want you to see this as an opportunity to create a professional profile that will enhance your future job prospects
An understanding of the digital marketing industry
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent English skills both written and spoken
3 months with a possible extension. The top intern/s will be given a paid position after the trial period of 3 months.
Are you the perfect candidate?
Flexible working hours
Work from home opportunities
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 5-10 per week