Switch4Good is a global movement of athletes, medical professionals, scientists, and every day active folk who have experienced firsthand the benefits of ditching dairy in four key aspects of our lives: Improved Health, Enhanced Performance, Planetary Responsibility, and Food Justice. We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people make the switch away from dairy and toward plant-based fuel in order to achieve sustained wellness and exceed daily performance goals. With the use of digital media and grassroots campaigns—as well as an expansive collection of educational tools—we help anyone interested in transitioning to dairy-free realize their true potential on a diet that does not include cows’ milk in any form.
Switch4Good (S4G) is seeking a highly passionate, quick-learning go-getter and social media lover, with the ability to think both creatively and analytically to advance our brand identity and online presence. You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining all social media content, and will ensure brand consistency and foster online engagement and growth. In short, we really want you to be a social media geek. The successful candidate must be dedicated to finding innovative solutions that keep S4G’s online community and the general public educated, informed, and inspired to act. This role reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications.
1. Social Media Marketing and Advertising
- Develop and grow our presence across social platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and other channels (TikTok, Pinterest, etc.).
- Create and publish relevant, original, high-quality social media content
- Design and create social media ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company’s overall marketing campaign plan working alongside the Director of Marketing and Communications
- Translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media under the direction of the Director of Marketing and Communications.
2. Social Media Planning and Development
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Work with the Director of Marketing and Communications to analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
3. Social Media Community Management
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating support.
- With the guidance of the Director of Marketing and Communications, management of social media partners and influencers for cross-promotion.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other relevant fields.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing, language, and editing skills.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Displays the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a confident team player
- Willingness to take on new challenges, pursue self-development, and self-directed learning.
- Commitment to the objectives of the organization.
Switch4Good is an affirmative action employer.