Tailored Brands, Inc.’s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
You and this Role:
As a Financial Analyst of Store Strategy and Business Analytics you are expected to lead, manage, and optimize store reporting, creation and maintenance of operational sales plan, support data management for Sales and Payroll, lead role in modeling In-Store Tailoring and NTS usage, planning and reporting store and multi-unit T&E budgets, and Ad-Hoc reporting to support store profitability to drive ROI. You are expected to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism, customer service and confidentiality. You are responsible for learning, retaining, and understanding the multiple reporting databases and reporting tools including but not limited to Hyperion SmartView, MicroStrategy and Tableau. The Financial Analyst is also expected to be a data content expert as it pertains to payroll, sales and financial data. The Financial Analyst of Store Strategy has a variety of responsibilities which require working effectively within a team environment, including building and maintaining strong relationships throughout the organization with both field and corporate business partners. Also required are strong organizational and communication skills, with a focus on attention to detail to manage administrative challenges of supporting a diverse group and working effectively in a multi-task environment.
• Lead role in the creation of Store Operational Sales Goals. As the lead, you will be responsible for planning and management of these goals within the multiple systems they are stored in, as well as the communication of these sales goals to Multi-Unit management on a timely manner.
• Work closely with our Finance, Logistics and Multi-Unit partners to ensure our planned In-Store Tailoring and NTS usage is achieved and executed as designed, with the flexibility to pivot as changing business environment presents itself.
• Lead role in the creation, financial planning, reporting and execution of Travel and Events (T&E) for Stores, Multi-Units and Store Operations teams.
• Help develop, modify, advance, and execute new business strategies and initiatives for Store Labor and Multi-Unit payroll.
• Support Store Operation executives and Field Leadership with Ad Hoc reporting, what if analytics and to drive ROI with current and new processes being designed within the four walls of our stores.
• Data governance, design and management of payroll and sales data, working with our BI partners to ensure as new data sets are developed, they are accurate, consistently reported across the organization, and meaningful as to the purpose of the requested need.
• Support internal and external partners providing data needs to ensure special projects have the data teams need to make strategic business decisions.
• Help coordinate the creation of new job codes, earnings codes and system changes as it relates to store payroll and sales reporting.
• Help manage the maintenance of the Multi-Unit structure within our POS systems, coordinating with both of Store Ops and Payroll teams.
• Management of current reports such as the Superfile, Overtime Reporting, Store Scorecard, and Tailoring/Alteration reporting.
• Supporting the design and payment of Store and Multi-Unit contests that are in line with driving business goals within T&E budgets.
Skills & Requirements
• Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to satisfy our internal and external customers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to flex to various audiences
• Strong analytical skills to identify potential obstacles or opportunities to drive the businesses
• Solid time management skills to manage Payroll Reporting Systems, Sales and Transactional databases as well as personal workload/projects within deadlines
• Ability to excel in a fast paced and sometimes stressful environment
• Capable to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong command of Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point – savvy enough to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
• Significant experience in database management tools such as Hyperion Essbase/SmartView, MicroStrategy, Tableau or similar products
• Knowledge of Tailored Brands’ in-store and back office systems a plus (Essbase, MicroStrategy, Tableau, JAVA POS, Oracle, Putty, Sequel etc.)
• Analyze reports, feedback, and inquiries to provide point of view on opportunities, for operational improvements within Store Processes, Store Reporting, Store Labor, and compensation. Ability to quickly create financial models in Excel to model out business scenarios that manage risk, seek out ROI, and the like.
• Recognize opportunities within the business unit to be more efficient, cost effective, and focused on priorities by providing recommendations and executing tasks to implement improvements
• Support teammates with special projects and administrative tasks
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Mgmt, Accounting, Finance or related field
• 3-5 years of experience in Retail or related Financial field preferred