Full Stack Engineer:
Interested in learning and working in a collaborative, nurturing environment that will give you the skills in technology and business to excel your career path?
Talent Path provides a development program designed to coach and mentor high-potential, technology-degreed professionals, giving the experience and opportunity to work on exciting and innovative projects across multiple industries.
- Technical training on how to develop and implement new, cutting-edge software programs
- Analyze existing software and its functionalities in order to maintain the software, and provide recommendations to improve the performance of the software
- Design and update software databases
- Participate in and execute the Quality Assurance testing process, performing various types of software testing to ensure strong functionality, performance, usability, and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs, as necessary
- Clear and frequent communication with management and technical support specialists
- In-depth, hands-on training on full stack development, from the back-end to the front-end
- Learn about the newest programming languages, platforms, and more, for custom application / software development
- Ensure strong, clear, and concise communication between functional and technical teams
- 0-1 years of experience
- JAVA (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Professional business acumen
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commitment to learning and being challenged
- Ability to relocate
What We Offer:
- Strong, competitive compensation
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Industry Certifications
- Enterprise-level development training
- Mentoring program
Does this sound like you?
It is hard work to prepare yourself to be work-ready, but we are ready to invest in you!
Apply today and let’s discuss how Talent Path could be the perfect opportunity for you.