About Talos Energy:
Talos Energy (“Talos”) is an independent oil & gas company focused on offshore exploration and production. Our expertise is based upon acquiring assets in and around the Gulf Coast and Gulf of Mexico regions with a high-emphasis on asset optimization, exploitation, and exploration.
Talos is currently seeking highly motivated and ambitious students. Our internship program allows the students to be part of a culture that rewards collaboration, technical excellence and innovation.
We are currently searching for summer interns to join our Finance team. This position will provide broad exposure to all areas of Finance at a rapidly growing, publicly-traded company. Areas of focus will include activities in Corporate Finance (such as M&A, Equity and Debt Capital Markets, and Investor Relations), Strategic Financial Planning, Treasury and SEC Reporting, among others. The interns will have direct exposure to senior executives and work on active, meaningful projects. Additionally, the interns will work cross-functionally with other Talos employees in technical functions such as Geology, Engineering, Business Development, and Operations.
All internships at Talos are designed to enhance your technical and business skills, and to provide you with exposure to career options in the energy industry.
· Working towards a degree in Finance or Accounting
· Completed 2 years of degree by time of internship
· Minimum 3.0 GPA
· Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability and desire to work within multi-disciplinary teams
· Detail-oriented with strong organization skills
· Self driven
· Solid time management skills
This internship is a paid position. Start and End Dates are negotiable, with the envisioned term running approximately 6-12 weeks as to be agreed. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.