Targa Resources is a growth-oriented provider of midstream natural gas and NGL services and one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in the country. Targa offers a dynamic work environment where you can learn, develop and grow. We encourage employee input and active involvement towards our continuous performance improvement in all areas of our business. With people as our priority, we are committed to safety and to providing the support required to help employees achieve both their goals.
Targa is currently seeking full-time candidates for our Analyst Development Program (ADP Program) for our offices located in Houston, TX and Tulsa, OK.
Entry level opportunities in Targa’s ADP Program are comprised of development assignments in various functional areas of the company which are outlined below. A Development Analyst in Targa’s ADP program will have rotational assignments to gain experience while contributing to multiple groups within Targa. Development paths will be designed to broaden skills and interests in different areas, consistent with Targa’s business needs. An Analyst is given assignments in core business functions where he/she assumes the responsibilities of a typical full-time employee. Each assignment typically lasts 12 months dependent on Targa’s business needs.
An ADP Analyst may work in any of the following areas:
· Accounting & Tax
· Finance (Planning, Credit & Treasury, Risk Management Insurance)
· Information Technology
· Supply Chain
· NGL Logistics & Marketing
· Other Commercial Functions
The ADP is managed by a leadership team comprised of a small group of senior officers who coordinate the rotational assignments and provide oversight in developmental training. The Developmental Analyst directly reports to a Line Manager that provides training, guidance and continuous feedback to support the Analyst throughout the program.
Note: There are not any pre-established sequence of assignments. Instead, development paths will be designed to broaden skills and interests in development areas, as well as reflect Targa’s business needs.
Program Eligibility Requirements:
· Working to achieve a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
· Strong academic record and demonstrated leadership skills;
· A passion for learning and personal development. Possess a long-term view of career development and advancement;
· Strong oral and written communication skills;
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships internally at all levels and with external stakeholders
· Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic, high-performance work environment with the ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments;
· Must be flexible and able to adapt as business needs change;
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Strong systems aptitude and process orientation;
· Exposure to computer systems and related skills, including Microsoft Office Suite;
· Eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship;
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.