Targa Resources is a growth-oriented provider of midstream natural gas and NGL services and one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in the country. Targa offers a dynamic work environment where you can learn, develop and grow. We encourage employee input and active involvement towards our continuous performance improvement in all areas of our business. With people as our priority, we are committed to safety and to providing the support required to help employees achieve both their goals.
Targa is currently seeking candidates for our Internship Program for our offices located in Houston, TX and Tulsa, OK.
Targa’s Internship Program is designed to strengthen the interns’ knowledge, skills and abilities while supporting and enhancing business operations. An intern will perform core business functions as they assume the responsibilities of tasks associated with their assigned business group. Interns will have the opportunity to participate in developmental activities and gain exposure to the industry. Internship assignments last approximately 3 months, typically June through August.
Note: Full length of program participation required.
Focus areas for Targa’s Internship Program include:
· Accounting & Tax
· Finance (Planning, Credit & Treasury, Risk Management Insurance)
· Information Technology
· Supply Chain
Program Eligibility Requirements:
· Working to achieve a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
· Strong academic record and demonstrated leadership skills;
· A passion for learning and personal development. Possess a long-term view of career development and advancement;
· Strong oral and written communication skills;
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships internally at all levels and with external stakeholders
· Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic, high-performance work environment with the ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments;
· Must be flexible and able to adapt as business needs change;
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Strong systems aptitude and process orientation;
· Exposure to computer systems and related skills, including Microsoft Office Suite;
· Eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship;
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.