Targa Resources is a leading provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream infrastructure companies in North America. We own, operate, acquire and develop a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream infrastructure assets.
We are seeking Summer Interns majoring in Accounting and Finance for our Internship Program.
Internship Program Description:
Targa’s Internship Program is designed to provide a meaningful experience through work in a particular functional area of the business. Students will enhance their overall knowledge, skills and abilities through projects in their functional area; exposure to industry related training and events and cross-functional learning experiences in the organization. Targa’s Internship Program typically lasts 10 weeks from June to August.
Areas of Focus:
– Accounting & Tax
– Finance (Planning, Credit & Treasury,
– Information Technology
– Supply Chain
– Environmental Safety & Health
Advantages of Internships:
– Provides professional experience with a Fortune 500 company
– Opportunity to participate in meaningful projects
– Opportunity to participate in industry and discipline-specific development activities
– Opportunity to interact with various business functions and leadership
– Networking opportunities
– Paid internship
What is Targa Seeking in Candidates?
– Working to achieve a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
– A passion for learning and personal development
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced learning environment
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other applicable software
– Eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
To apply, visit your University Career Center
Targa Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employ