We all need energy. It warms our homes, cooks our food, gives us light, and gets us where we need to go. It also improves our quality of life in countless other ways. At TC Energy, our job is to deliver that energy to millions of people who depend on it across North America. And we take our job very seriously.
Guided by our values of safety, integrity, responsibility and collaboration, we develop and operate our facilities safely, reliably and with care for our impact on the environment. With our presence across the continent, our people play an active role in building strong communities.
We’re proud of how our hard work and commitment sets us apart and benefits society, every day. We’re looking for new team members who share our values and are ready to take on exciting challenges.
To remain competitive, support our high-performance culture and allow for more flexibility in the way we work, we offer a hybrid work model and flexible dress code for our eligible office-based workforce in Canada, the U.S. and Mexico.
TC Energy Wants to Know…
Are you up for the challenge? We’re on the lookout for students enrolled in accounting programs for May 2022 internships.
We engage our students in the very core of our operations. As a valued member of the team, you’ll do exciting, challenging work, solve real world problems, and make a meaningful impact. You’ll learn about the business and build your professional network by working closely with other skilled people at TC Energy. The U.S. Natural Gas (USNG) Accounting Department consists of 35 people divided into 4 teams. Each team covers different finance aspects of all 25 USNG interstate natural gas pipeline operating companies.
Roles are based in downtown Houston, TX.
- Account reconciliations
- Account rollforwards
- Financial reporting
- Inquiries of persons outside of the Finance organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Actively enrolled in an accounting program, with at least six semesters of education complete and at least one semester remaining following your work term
- Possesses intellectual curiosity and superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enjoys being on a team, working with and collaborating with others
- Proactively seeks and embraces feedback
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Committed to building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task effectively, with strong organizational and time management skills
- Must exhibit the TC Energy corporate values and incorporate them into work activities and initiatives: safety, responsibility, integrity and collaboration
- Legally entitled to work in the U.S. permanently without requiring sponsorship
About our business
TC Energy is a leading energy infrastructure company in North America. We have three complementary businesses of natural gas pipelines, liquids (oil) pipelines, and power generation. Our operations span three countries, seven Canadian provinces, and 34 U.S. states.