Are you up for the challenge? We’re on the lookout for students enrolled in Bachelor of Business Administration Programs or similar degrees, in various majors and specializations.
We engage our students in the very core of our operations. As a valued member of the team, you’ll do exciting, challenging work, solve real world problems, and make a meaningful impact. You’ll learn about the business and build your professional network by working closely with other skilled people at TC Energy. Every day will enhance your knowledge, skills and passion for what you do.
Roles are based in Houston, TX, and responsibilities will depend on your team and department. Opportunities include:
- Information Management
- Data Mining/Analytics
- Business Optimization/Analysis
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Minimum Qualifications
- Actively enrolled in a BSBA/BBA degree program, or equivalent, with at least one semester of education complete
- Exhibit a safety mindset, in a professional and personal setting
- Must exhibit the TC Energy corporate values and incorporate them into work activities and initiatives: safety, responsibility, integrity and collaboration
- Legally entitled to work in the U.S. permanently without requiring sponsorship
- Coursework relevant to specified opportunity
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills to work efficiently in a collaborative team environment
- Committed to building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to accurately analyze information and deal with ambiguity
- Experience working in a dynamic and challenging environment, and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task effectively, with strong organizational and time management skills
- Reflective and committed to continuous improvement and personal development
About our business
TC Energy (formerly TransCanada) is a leading energy infrastructure company in North America. We have three complementary businesses of natural gas pipelines, liquids (oil) pipelines, and power generation. Our operations span three countries, seven Canadian provinces, and 34 U.S. states.
Apply to this posting by 10/30/2020 using the following link: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareerpvt?jobId=72271&company=TransCanada&st=64546E90A0481EF73835D2FEDE87D6CF81164CEC. You must apply through our jobs system using this link. Only applications submitted through our system will be acknowledged. Use a desktop or laptop computer to avoid system errors.
TC Energy is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program supervised by the U.S. government.
Thank you for choosing to grow your career with TC Energy.
* Depending on qualifications, the successful candidate may be offered a position at a more appropriate level and/or ladder.
* All positions require background screening. Some require criminal and/or credit checks to comply with regulations.
* Consistent with our employment practices, we reserve the right to consider the cost of relocation when making internal hiring decisions.