Position Summary: In an Inbound Call Center setting, the Digital Service & Support Representative will create exceptional member service experiences by maintaining a professional demeanor and delivering world class service to our members. Provides assistance and in depth trouble shooting, decision making support, and ensures quick and accurate resolutions for members and prospective members regarding their financial well being.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using the standard call model, responds to inquiries from members, prospective members and third parties regarding specific account inquiries, product offerings and general questions regarding the credit union through multiple contact methods.
- Educates the member on digital self service tools; trouble shoots member issues regarding TDECU Self-Service tools
- Ability to identify source of problem and effective resolution for online banking, Bill Pay Services, Email and Chat applications used within credit union.
- Proactively recommends services and solutions that will improve the member’s life.
- Maintains acceptable performance levels with regards to established metrics, including time utilization, quality of work, and productivity.
- Consistently strive to provide one call resolution.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent mix of education and experience is required. Additional training or experience with technical support or troubleshooting online and mobile banking issues is preferred.
Experience: Previous customer service experience required. Call Center or Banking experience is a plus.
Six months as Member Care Representative 1 or previous Digital Services experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Desire to help people.
- Strong understanding of Digital Banking systems, including internet browsers and Smartphone technology.
- Strong working knowledge of relevant software including Microsoft Office, core systems, web browsers and various other supporting applications.
- Digital Acumen displaying a technical support mentality.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Analytical and sound decision making skills.
- Commitment to identify member’s spoken, as well as unspoken, needs to successfully solve their issues the first time.
- Self motivated and self managed.
- Builds collaborative and productive relationships across the organization.
- Demonstrates effective time management.
- Continually learns and stays current on trends in the financial industry.
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
- Maintains good attendance, punctuality and adherence to work schedule.
- Completes all TDECU regulatory and compliance training by scheduled due dates.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
(The physical demands and work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this position and/or may be encountered while performing essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
While performing the essential duties of this position, an employee would frequently be required to stand, walk, and sit.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Texas Dow Employees Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, protected veteran status, sex, religion, disability, genetic information, national origin or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Consistent with the American Disabilities Act, applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.