Primary Job Responsibilities:
Looking for a highly talented individual to join a EUS team.
Our ideal candidate is an energetic, senior contributor who is eager to apply his or her outstanding customer service skills and well-rounded technical experience in a team that provides support to employees in North America.
Reporting to an EUS Manager, the Senior Technician will be responsible for:
* Lead day-to-day support operations at assigned locations.
* Preparation of weekly site status reports
* Ensuring data integrity in the Asset Management system
* Providing enhanced support to executives
* Mentoring junior technicians
* Disposal of used end user hardware
* Proactively refresh End of Life (EOL) systems
* Provision phone and computer assets in the new hire on boarding process
* Monitoring SMS and AV client health and proactively remediate unhealthy clients
* Supporting video & teleconferencing hardware
* Regularly interfacing with business units to review device and application requirements
* Review and disposition of end user hardware requests
* Representing the EUS team in global infrastructure improvement projects relating to end user devices and services
* 1+ years of desktop support experience, at a senior technician level, preferably in a medium to large end user environment
* Knowledge of universal client image creation, management and testing
* Experience with Exchange/SMTP, VPN solutions, WLAN, LAN and basic knowledge of TCP/IP
* Proven ability working with cross functional teams
* Knowledge of client and server operating systems, and machine architectures in a Windows environment.
* Knowledge of client and system architecture for Mac is preferred.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills focused on ensuring customer satisfaction. Proven problem solving skills with an emphasis on quick problem resolution for a highly technical user base
* Keep abreast of technological changes/innovation and identify how they can be applied in support of company goals.
* Expertise in configuration and use of iOS devices
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent experience
* A+ Certification
* Microsoft MCSE certification preferred
* Ability to travel
* Ability to move and install client hardware/devices
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.