CloudPhoneExperts.com, powered by TELMART LP, is a rapidly growing, uniquely positioned firm ready to take advantage of the next big trend in Business Telecom- the switch from traditional PBX phone systems to Cloud Phone Systems.
We are looking to hire a passionate, resourceful, hard-working Accounting major for our part-time Operations Accountant position.
You will work with our accounting team and help them with accounts receivable, accounts payable, quotes, invoices and budgeting using Quickbooks.
Also, you will our work order software to maximize our workflow efficiency. Every day our customers call and email us with new jobs or requests for quotes. There are 25 (plus/minus 10) jobs in the queue at all times, at the beginning, middle, or end of the process. You will work with our cloud-based operations program to manage the process. (Here is a test to determine if you are detail-oriented: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the word Baltimore in the subject line. Include your resume and a brief explanation of why you are a good candidate for this job and we will reply.) You will make sure:
– all new jobs/opportunities are registered properly
– move them through the process
– make sure the technicians’ schedule is full so we maximize our workdays and weeks
The goal is to get as many jobs done in a day as we can and minimize technician downtime.
You will have to:
– Pay attention to detail
– Be a good communicator over email, text, and phone calls. You will be required to contact customers and you will work closely with the technicians and sales team and suppliers.
Additional duties will include:
– Creating, revising, and sending quotes to clients
– Handling purchasing, ensuring equipment is delivered/received
– Sending out invoices to clients
– Staging equipment
Hours: Weekdays 8 am – 5 pm, Estimated 20 hours a week, flexible schedule to work with school. As long as the tasks are being finished on time, we will be as flexible as needed.
Salary: Starts at $18-21 per hour. After 6 months, if you are evaluated as a great fit for our team, you will receive a bump in your hourly rate.