Apply early! Interviews will begin on a rolling basis.
Why Texas Children’s?
Texas Children’s Business Operations Internship offers graduate students a unique and immersive experience in healthcare operations. Interns work alongside institutional leaders to support high priority department level and system wide initiatives.
- Where is the internship located?
This internship is located at Texas Children’s Medical Center Campus. Parking is provided for interns.
- What is the time commitment for the internship?The spring semester is part time (~20 hours per week).
What to expect:
- Projects supporting organization and department initiatives
- Professional guidance, resume building, and interview coaching
- Q&As with senior leaders from across the hospital system
- Value and enjoy collaborative projects
- Be comfortable balancing multiple priorities at once
- Have superior written, communication, and presentation skills
- Feel confident analyzing/interpreting data to tell a strategic story
- Have an interest in hospital operations and particularly in pediatrics