About us: We are a new, small boutique program management firm focused on managing creative programs that are led by creative visionaries working to make their dreams come true. Our culture encompasses transparency, creativity, fun, innovation, and inspiring guidance.
We’re after a go-getter who loves building things from the ground-up. You can balance the information that you have available to map out a path to clarity and execution. You can handle multiple priorities and know how to make trade-offs and communicate these trade-offs to stakeholders when needed.
You are also very detail-oriented and thrive in an environment in which you’re juggling multiple tasks simultaneously. You embrace the idea of being responsible for the creative brand vision for TAM and working to grow and manage the community. You are passionate about creatives and working with new ideas and helping to build a story around them.
Your work will include strategically designing campaigns that help to actively and organically grow TAM’s community. This includes management of our social media, community website and attending events and social engagements that will benefit the strategic goals. You will communicate the story and value of TAM as you network and gain the trust of potential customers and community members. You will also support creative programs by participating in the envisioning process and creating quality content, based on your storytelling skills.
- Fun, yet professional
- Excellent strategic & creative thinker
- Socially aware and comfortable exploring new environments
- Must be a college or university student
- Skilled in social media and able to communicate information about our products/services online effectively (e.g. social media and forums)
- Capable of generating, sharing, and replying to online reviews in a positive and open manner
- Capable of working online events as a spokesperson for our company
- You are passionate about brand awareness and promotion
- Someone who loves telling stories in a multitude of ways
- You can handle ambiguity
- An understanding of the conventions and ‘best practice’ of specific social media platforms
- Broad understanding of social and digital media
- Desire to continually evolve personal understanding of marketing and social media trends
- Versatile, flexible and dynamic attitude
- Someone who can remain abreast of key marketing and social media trends
- Personable and outgoing
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Empathetic to visionaries and different levels of ideas
- Uses initiative, works autonomously
- Can collaborate well with others
- Available at least 12 to 15 hours a week