About us: We are a new, recently launched small boutique program management firm focused on managing creative programs that are led by creative visionaries working to make their dreams come true. Our culture encompasses transparency, creativity, fun, innovation, and inspiring guidance.
We’re after a self-starter, high-energy creative who is interested in gaining experience helping build a solid approach to business development for a start-up.
What you’ll be doing
· Grow in the knowledge of our business and what we offer
· Utilize analytical skills to identify and address business opportunities
· Understand & Assess our target market
· Conduct and Manage Lead Generation
· Conduct and Manage outreach to potential visionaries and partners
· Setup briefing sessions
· Sign-up visionaries & partners
· Update Sharepoint list with status on progress
Experience you’ll need
· Computer and Internet use is required
· Ability to communicate effectively to influence others
· Strong Research & Outreach Skills
· Some Experience with Microsoft Products
· Resourceful, Professional & Honest
· Ability to consistently provide innovative & creative solutions to business challenges
· Strong commitment to individual growth and leadership development
· Utilize time and resources to maintain effectiveness
*while the position is listed as unpaid, if your outreach leads to a client sign-up you will receive a commission per sign-up.