The Borgen Project is hiring an HR Intern who will work remotely. This human resources role will focus on national recruitment and updating job postings.
- Update job postings (80% of internship)
- Inform groups and classes of openings.
- Take on various tasks as needed.
- Everyone who is part of the organization assists the team with fundraising, 25-hours of this position is dedicated to creating and implementing a personal fundraising campaign.
- Assist with advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The HR internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks.
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start.
We respond to every applicant within 14 days. Please check your spam folder for our emails and if nothing has been received, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org