The Foundation for Financial Education is looking for a qualified Marketing intern to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You will gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
· Research and generate lists of potential “customers”
· Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
· Learn and apply marketing techniques
· Maintain marketing/sales records
· Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major
· Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
· Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred
· Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
· Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the marketing/sales funnel
· Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
· Work closely with a mentor who has over 20 years of experience in the field
· Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities