Through our summer internship program, with The Friedkin Group, we are seeking MBA students with strong potential to contribute to our business. As a Summer intern, you will support key projects spanning growth initiatives, business strategy development and new business model innovation.
First year, Full Time MBA Student enrolled in an Accredited College or University pursuing a Masters in Business Administration.
Overall GPA 3.0 or above
- Project experience demonstrating strong analytical, modeling and research skills
- Strong executive-level presentation skills (storyboarding, development, and delivery)
- Demonstrable success in delivering results in a cross-functional team setting
- Ability to handle ambiguity and unstructured work situations
- Team player who supports others and leads executives and peers through logical reasoning and relationship development
- Strong public speaking and workshop/conversation-facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to shape and influence ideas and actions of others
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.
**This position is based at our Corporate office located in West Houston (77077).