Are you interested in gaining experience as a grant writer?
The Pollination Project is looking for a grant writer to research prospective foundations and write persuasive, fundable proposals that align with the organization’s needs.
The Pollination Project makes grants of $1,000 a day, every day of the year, to individual social changemakers all over the world. We come in contact with thousands of applicants and grantees who quickly become part of our worldwide network.
We are looking for a smart, ambitious and creative intern who loves research, details, and the magic of the written word.
- Research potential funding channels;
- Write proposals that respond to RFPs, grant announcements, and other opportunities.
- Strong English writing skills (will want to see samples of your work)
- Good research skills
- Ability to manage your own time and be able to respond to emails in a timely manner
- Caring compassionate person who has experience in social change work and resonates with the mission and vision of the Pollination Project
- Prefer someone with a commitment to or interest in animal rights and a vegan/vegetarian lifestyle
Outcomes: During this internship you will:
- Build your portfolio of grant proposals
- Come into contact with interesting and inspiring social change activists from all over the world
- Gain a first-hand understanding of micro grantmaking and what it means to make big change with small grants
- Participate in developing the emergent field of “Pollination Philanthropy”