Rand Group, LLC (RG) is a professional services firm that combines expertise in the areas of accounting, business process analysis and information technology to deliver business solutions that maximize efficiency and create measurable results. Our team of CPA’s, Microsoft Certified System Developers and Microsoft Certified System Engineers drive solutions that integrate people, processes, and technology ensuring a better blueprint for business.
RG was formed in 2003 by the acquisition of the technology consulting division of Hein & Associates, LLP, a national public accounting firm. Prior to the formation of RG, the same management team provided the service offering of RG at Hein & Associates for 7 years.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for part-time/full-time Associates. Candidates must have an overall GPA of 3.25 or Major GPA of 3.5.This is an opportunity to learn an ERP software application (Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, NetSuite or SAP) and work on client ERP implementation projects. You will also mentor under the direction of a Senior Consultant on the team.
• Account reconciliations
• Validation of financial transaction flow (unit & integration testing)
• Business procedures & training documentation
• Data analysis and conversion
• Security set-up and maintenance
• Providing on-line support to clients under the direct supervision of Senior Staff
• Various administrative duties, as assigned
This position has the potential to lead to continued part-time employment for consecutive semesters and a potential opportunity for full-time placement upon graduation.
• Progress toward completion of an Accounting, MIS, Supply Chain Management or related business degree
• Prefer GPA of 3.25 or higher
• Knowledge of MS Outlook and proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills