Thinkings Huts is seeking a Partnerships intern to contribute to the overall growth and development of our nonprofit. We are leveraging humanitarian-driven technology to increase global access to education. We envision a future where quality education is accessible via 3D printed schools. Learn more at https://www.thinkinghuts.org/
The Partnerships intern will work alongside the CEO and Board to identify and implement organization-wide brand partnership initiatives, help strategize and develop strategic corporate partnerships, and ultimately support our efforts in getting funding to build our first 3-D printed school in Madagascar.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-starting individual with a significant interest in our mission.
Please note that this is a position with 8 hours of commitment per week.
- Research and identify areas of opportunity for corporate and foundation partnerships
- Contribute to the development of brand-wide integrated marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage periodic financial goals in conjunction with the marketing team and board
- Keep up to date with emerging trends in philanthropy as well as corporate research on potential funders and partners.
- Help the CEO with communication and relationship management with potential and existing partners/donors.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in strategy, partnerships, philanthropy, or a related field
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Excellent networking skills
- Experience with outreach is a plus!
If interested, please send a resume, cover letter, and any additional materials of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2021 for consideration.