The successful candidate will collaborate with the global equity portfolio team while performing fundamental research and analysis of companies for investment purposes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze individual equity securities for inclusion in Thornburg portfolios. Create and maintain earnings models on individual companies leveraging skills in accounting, finance and economics.
- Monitor individual securities on a daily basis. Interpret developments that may impact share price performance on a longer-term basis such as macro-economic news and company-specific developments.
- Serve in a global generalist capacity, whereby coverage responsibilities span geographies and industries. Candidates will be expected to develop improved understanding of international markets over time.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND FORMAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Passion for financial markets
- College degree required; MBA/CFA preferred
- Two years experience with financial markets preferred
- Language skills and international experience a plus
- Candidate must have or be able to obtain work authorization in the US
Visit www.thornburg.com for more information, including a prospectus.
Santa Fe is the capital of New Mexico. Founded in 1610 and nicknamed “The City Different,” Santa Fe captures hearts and minds with its museums, restaurants, theater, opera, and adobe-style architecture. With an average of over 300 sunny days per year and picturesque landscape, it’s no wonder that outdoor activities such as skiing and hiking in “The Land of Enchantment” attract visitors from around the world.
Thornburg believes that diversity and inclusivity are vital to positive long-term success for our strategies and the firm’s broader business outcomes. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. The firm provides annual progress reports to the investment management team, shareholders, and executive management to highlight multiple diversity and inclusivity metrics and continually work to bring awareness to the importance of this issue.