Tikkun Olam Women’s Foundation has an opportunity for two individuals pursuing a career in fundraising and communications. This role offers advancement opportunities within Tikkun Olam and the wider Jewish Federation communities. It also offers extensive training in social media, campaigns, communications, and data management. As a successful intern, you will play a pivotal role in running a year-end campaign.
You will receive professional development support throughout. At the successful completion of your internship, you will also receive an honorarium of $500.
We are willing to consider combining the two honoraria into one larger check of $1000 for the right candidate.
The position starts ASAP and runs for a period of six months from start date. Schedule negotiable, remote work.
Under the guidance of the Foundation Director, you will:
· Run an end-of-year (EOY) campaign
· Coordinate all social media/list serve communications for the foundation
· Coordinate data entry, data quality assurance
· Create and launch a newsletter
· Organize/sort/ prepare extensive email lists
· Foster quality relationships with colleagues and management
- U.S. Citizen
- High School Diploma
- Local to the area
- Predictable schedule
- Ability to pass a Background Check
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent writing skills
- 1+ years of customer facing experience
- High comfort level with CRM/digital marketing (DonorPerfect preferred)
- Social media savvy, a marked interest in campaigns, digital storytelling, and fundraising