We are a leading wealth management firm looking to add a financial planning analyst to our team that will provide high level support for our clients and financial advisors.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Inputting, reviewing and summarizing financial planning data
- Preparing investment proposals
- Providing information and research to our financial advisors regarding accounts and investments
- Developing tax (personal 1040), estate, and financial analyses
- Preparing detailed retirement income projections, net worth and cash flow statement analyses
- Financial plan processing
- Assisting with client onboarding including preparing new client paperwork
- Providing account research and special project assistance
- Researching questions and resolving client account issues
- Performing general account maintenance
Specific Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Required:
- CFP® designation preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in a wealth management or financial planning role or current CFP® candidate
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to prioritize, and work quickly and accurately
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Series 7 and 66/63 licenses a plus
- Financial planning software experience a plus (Naviplan preferred)
Starting compensation of $65,000 – $100,000 but will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits: We offer competitive pay and opportunity for growth. Company benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid parking, generous PTO and 401(k) plan with matching, monthly chair massages by a certified massage therapist, Tuesday breakfasts, and Friday lunches.
Our Products and Services: Personal financial planning for retirement, investments, wealth preservation strategies, tax management strategies, small businesses and education funding.