We are a leading wealth management firm looking to add an experienced operations and trading specialist to our practice to provide transaction processing, application preparation, new business tracking, problem resolution and account research.
Primary Job Responsibilities Include:
- Processing client wires and money movement requests
- Executing, monitoring and verifying trades as directed
- Preparing investment applications
- Processing and tracking new business, payments and investments
- Frequent back office and advisor team communications
- Performing general account maintenance
- Documenting and tracking outgoing and incoming mail (USPS/UPS)
Specific Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Required:
- 2+ years of client and account servicing in the financial services industry
- Working knowledge of financial services industry and products
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work quickly and accurately on multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced and rapidly shifting environment
- Effective and efficient time management
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience working with high-level, busy professionals
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Series 7 and 66/63 licenses a plus
Starting compensation of $55,000 to $80,000 but will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits: We offer competitive pay and opportunity for growth. Company benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid parking, generous PTO and 401(k) plan with matching, monthly chair massages by a certified massage therapist, Tuesday breakfasts, and Friday lunches.
Our Products and Services: Personal financial planning for retirement, investments, wealth preservation strategies, tax management strategies, small businesses and education funding.