Role and Responsibilities
Through the internship program, interns will be prepared for a career in Audit/Accounting/Finance/Tax. In addition to working on a variety of tasks and their project, interns have opportunities to:
· Assist audit team in performing financial and compliance audits
· Assist with research, filling, data entry, and recording of daily transactions.
· Maintain accurate and complete financial records.
· Analyze information by developing spreadsheet reports verifying information.
· Prepare journal ledger entries
· Prepare bank, credit cards and other account reconciliations.
· Complete assigned projects and present to supervisor.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Currently enrolled in an accounting class/ newly grad/ no experience required.
Good verbal and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Must attend staff gathering once a month.
· Must attend training when scheduled
· May be assigned to work on project site or online, however must report in person to the office at least once a week