Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain and Ireland, transacting business in approximately 180 countries and underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance. Tokio Marine HCC products and capabilities set the standard for the industry, and many of the Company’s over 3,000 employees are industry-leading experts
We have an exciting Entry level IT opportunity in our Corporate Headquarters located in Houston, TX. The incumbent will work as part of thriving development team to design, build and maintain software solutions using SQL Server. TMHCC takes great pride in bringing in strong Entry level IT talent. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization with a progressive culture.
- Perform database programming development activities across various MS SQL databases.
- Write scripts to create databases and database objects.
- Write scripts to create views, procedures, and functions in support of data warehouse development.
- Maintain packages and scripts for data integration.
- Maintain and create automation code for code deployment.
- Be able to create new work by understanding design documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS / Computer Science / Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Artificial Intelligence or related field
- Experience with at least one database programming language (e.g., T-SWL, PL/SQL, ANSI SQL, etc) and an understanding of relational database concepts
- Experience with at least one OS scripting language (e.g., vbscript, Perl, Python, Powershell, etc).
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a commitment to delivering high quality on-time outputs
- Proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office 365 (ex. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.