About the Company
At Torc, we have always believed that autonomous vehicle technology will transform how we travel, move freight, and do business.
A leader in autonomous driving since 2007, Torc has spent over a decade commercializing our solutions with experienced partners. Now a part of the Daimler family, we are focused solely on developing software for automated trucks to transform how the world moves freight.
Join us and catapult your career with the company that helped pioneer autonomous technology, and the first AV software company with the vision to partner directly with a truck manufacturer.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for candidates with excellent analytical and communication skills. You will work closely with Release Train Engineers (RTEs) to facilitate SAFe-related and department-level events and processes to assist the engineering teams in delivering value.
- Develops and tracks metrics at the Department- and Team-level to demonstrate progress and to identify impediments to delivering value.
- Helps identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Collaborates with the PMO, Lean Agile Center of Excellence (LACE), and other RTEs to continuously improve program execution and operational excellence.
- When needed, creates long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and deadlines.
- Crafts and supports effective internal and external communication to improve transparency and information transfer & visibility.
- Use agile tools, such as Jira or Rally, to support agile best practices.
- If needed, provide scrum master support to engineering teams.
Torc Internships and Co-Ops provide a great way for you to hone your skills and see what life at Torc is all about. Our goal is to enable Interns and Co-Ops to become full-time Torc’rs.
100% remote or you can take advantage of our relocation package and work hybrid in one our multiple Torc offices
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Candidates must be a full-time student currently pursuing a degree in business, engineering, communications or equivalent.
- Experience as a Scrum Master or equivalent is a plus.
- Experience with standard project management practices, tools, and techniques.
- Ability to work and collaborate across locations over different time zones.
- Curiosity and positive attitude and enthusiasm for solving problems.
- Track record of self-leadership and taking up new challenges.