Marketing Analyst Intern (Contractor)
tlantic Trading & Marketing, Inc., is looking for competitive and highly motivated individuals who are interested in gaining exposure to the financial markets through a hands-on training rotational program through front office, middle office and back office. Successful candidates will possess strong quantitative and communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
We are a Trading & Shipping company that trades:
What our Marketing Analyst Interns will do:
- Engage in continuous, hands-on training that includes education on option valuation, theory, hedging & portfolio analysis
- Rotate between the front office, middle office and back office to gain a broad perspective of the marketplace- always learning something new!
- 0-2 years of experience
- Effective communication skills and a team-oriented attitude
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated participation in strategic competitive activities
- Knowledge of the financial markets and trading industry is a plus!