Valuation Operations Coordinator Job Description
Valuation Operations Coordinator role, duties, and responsibilities:
Job duties include a variety of associated administrative, fiscal, staff support, and planning activities, some of which require specialized knowledge and skills. Expected to coordinate specified administrative projects, processes, and reporting across multiple organizational units within the department.
The Valuation Operations Coordinator will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Day to day responsibilities included the routinized preparation of appraisal reports for the valuation team in the field. These reports are detailed standardized reports to support the work of the appraisal team in the field. This serves as the key function and majority of the day-to-day duties of the valuation operations coordinator.
- Oversees and/or performs a range of diverse administrative activities for the department and serve as a central point of liaison with other departments in the resolution of a variety of day-to-day matters concerning the valuation department.
- Utilizes knowledge and understanding of underlying operational issues to create, compose, and edit technical and/or administrative correspondence and documentation.
- Assists in administrative problem solving, program/project planning, development, and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Establishes, updates, and maintains files and records; implements and maintains data management systems, as required.
- Remain competent and current by attending professional development courses, software training classes, and courses and/or training sessions as required.
- Effectively communicate with manager and support staff regarding expectations, status of reports and other pertinent matters.
- Maintain active engagement with senior staff to gain good understanding of business practices and technical procedure.
· 2 plus years of work experience in a professional service environment preferred
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
· Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
· Strong computational abilities, planning and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and self starter
· Right attitude and approach to work will be considered over experience