A Houston software firm is looking for a Marketing Assistant for its online education programs. You will work with web developers to help kids’ education in America. If you are good at English writing and enjoy promoting online education programs, this is a great opportunity for you! College students and graduates are welcome!
You will assist our Internet marketing projects to introduce education products to parents. The position expects you to work on a computer daily and communicate with other team members frequently. All recruits will go through training first. You may work remotely in the current situation. After the pandemic, you are expected to work in our western Houston office.
1. Honest, sincere, and hard-working. This is the foundation of the proud team.
2. Enjoy communicating with parents and promoting education products for kids.
3. Excellent in writing and proofreading. Familiar with Internet services, such as Facebook, Google, and Internet forums. Experience in using Windows and Microsoft Office programs. Basic skills of using PhotoShop.
4. Experience in organizing events is desirable. Understanding a second language is preferred.
5. Both part-time and full-time will be considered. This is a contract-to-hire position. The recruits will eventually work in the west Houston office.
Generous hourly compensation is based on performance. Please send your resume to