Truesense Marketing is hiring a Digital Campaign Manager to increase capacity and flexibility in its Digital Strategy team and improve coordination of digital marketing campaigns. The position-holder will be responsible for assisting with the formulation and planning of digital marketing and fundraising campaigns across email, web, social, SEM and other paid digital media.
Part of the larger Digital team at Truesense, this role will report to the Senior Digital Strategist. The Campaign Manager will play an important role in defining and executing digital strategy for a group of clients, and be an integral part of the digital team.
The role will involve face-to-face interaction with client and attendance at regular client-facing status meetings. It will also involve extensive internal collaboration with the Digital Strategy, Digital Media, Digital Operations, Creative, Client Services, Project Management, and Data & Analytics teams to ensure campaigns are planned, setup, QC’d, tracked, measured and reported on to the highest degree of accuracy and executional success possible.
The Digital Campaign Manager may also assist with development of upsell and cross-sell proposals and pitches, but will not have direct responsibility for achieving sales/business development goals.
• Assist with development of digital marketing plans
• Assist with development of digital marketing assets, materials, and reports
• Willingness to jump-in and assist with implementation/campaign setup, where necessary
• Liaise between internal teams to ensure successful campaign communication and collaboration
• Ad hoc responses to clients’ and internal teams’ questions
• 4-year college degree or equivalent
• 2-3 years of experience implementing digital campaigns across email, web, SEM, display, or social channels.
• Experience of and comfort with responsibilities of client-facing role
• Solid understanding of campaign setup in email marketing platforms like MailChimp, Emma, Constant Contact or Active Campaign
• Experience with campaign setup in Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and Bing Ads platforms a plus
• Fluency with Google Analytics reporting and feature set.
• Experience producing digital campaign reporting (Excel and Powerpoint)
• Experience with using and or troubleshooting utm parameters, GTM for tag and/or pixel placement, and setting up conversion events
• Experience of cross-functional collaboration across teams
• Highly organized with ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Aptitude and interest to learn and adopt new technology
• Interest in staying current with digital trends and technology
• Strong excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookup) to manipulate multiple data sets for analysis
• Experience in a performance media or agency setting
• Passion for nonprofit causes
This position remote, but will be based out of our Warrendale, PA office. The ability to travel to and from the client and/or office as needs dictate will be required.
Powered by JazzHR