Are you interested in joining the Trustmark team as a participant in an elite program which focuses on providing a solid foundation in the financial services industry and develops future leaders? Would you like the opportunity for personal and professional development, 1:1 mentorship, hands-on assignments, industry specific seminars, community involvement and exposure to senior leadership? If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then apply today for the Trustmark Development Program.
As a participant in the Audit Development Program, you will work with our Audit professionals, completing projects and assisting them with their daily tasks. Our Development Associate will help perform internal audits, focusing on quality, service, and integrity. You will gather and evaluate data regarding risk and help prepare paperwork during each audit. Each of our audit engagements is unique to the department’s operational structure and area of focus to meet professional standards and meet the expectations of regulators and the audit committee. You can work with varying areas of our Audit department, including Compliance, Information Systems, Wealth Management, Financial, and Corporate Governance. Upon completion of the program, you will complete an oral presentation detailing the different audits that you worked on and tasks that you helped with. The Development Associate’s career path is to move into an Auditor I role.
Trustmark focuses on program participants who have a demonstrated strong work ethic and leadership skills through academic performance, work experience and campus involvement. In addition, interested students should also:
• Earned a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting, MIS, or completion of Accounting Certificate with a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Scheduled to graduate on or before June 2021
• Detail oriented, organized, analytical and demonstrated problem solving abilities
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to handle complex projects with a sense of urgency, adaptability to change, innovation, tech savvy and results oriented
• Internship or prior work experience a plus
• Enthusiasm and genuine interest in developing a career with Trustmark and the financial industry
Program participation located in Jackson, MS.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Trustmark is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, sexual stereotype, age, marital status, genetic information, pregnancy, national origin, veteran or disability status. Upon request, reasonable accommodations will be made for all qualified individuals with disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans