Are you interested in joining the Trustmark team as a participant in an elite program which focuses on providing a solid foundation in the financial services industry and develops future leaders? Would you like the opportunity for personal and professional development, 1:1 mentorship, hands-on assignments, industry specific seminars, community involvement and exposure to senior leadership? If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then apply today for the Trustmark Development Program.
As a participant in the Credit Development Program, you will perform key support functions within the commercial loan process that include financial analysis, risk assessment and ongoing portfolio management of corporate level loan customers. This position requires extensive use of computer based risk analytic and internal loan and deposit software to generate financial statement summary and ratio data. This information is used extensively by credit administration and commercial lending associates to assess the repayment ability and profitability for existing and potential commercial loan customers. Development Associates may move into the following roles: Credit Analyst I, Appraisal Review Analyst, or possibly Relationship Manager Associate.
Trustmark focuses on program participants who have a demonstrated strong work ethic and leadership skills through academic performance, work experience and campus involvement. In addition, interested students should also:
• Earned a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in business, preferably Accounting or Finance with a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Scheduled to graduate on or before June 2021
• Detail oriented, organized, analytical and demonstrated problem solving abilities
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to handle complex projects with a sense of urgency, adaptability to change, innovation, tech savvy and results oriented
• Internship or prior work experience a plus
• Enthusiasm and genuine interest in developing a career with Trustmark and the financial industry
Program participation located in Jackson, MS.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Trustmark is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, sexual stereotype, age, marital status, genetic information, pregnancy, national origin, veteran or disability status. Upon request, reasonable accommodations will be made for all qualified individuals with disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans