$10-$12 per hour
Kathrine G. McGovern College of the Arts is currently accepting applications for the position of Marketing and Communications Intern. If hired, this position would require at least 20 hours a week (3 days). You should also be pursuing a degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communications, Public Relations, or a related area.
Internship duties include assisting with drafting releases, creating social media campaigns, working on social media accounts, creating fact sheets, producing meeting summaries, attending meetings, compiling social media research, and building targeted media lists; and other miscellaneous marketing and communications tasks.
Internship duties include:
- Content calendar creation
- Posting and scheduling social media content
- Creating social media campaigns
- Working on social media accounts
- Community management monitoring for social media and review sites
- Tracking and clipping media hits
- Building targeted media lists for college
- Research projects
- And any other assistance to the MarCom team as needed
- We are looking for someone who truly wants to learn and be a part of a growing, diverse team. Are you someone hungry for knowledge? We want innovative, strategic, and creative ideas and someone who can work independently and remotely. You should also have strong writing skills. Due to the requirements of this internship, prior internship experience is highly recommended.
Please note that this position is paid, and you will gain first-hand knowledge and opportunities to build your portfolio.