DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
1. Under the supervision of the Director of Operations you will be responsible for processing all financial and administrative documents for the department Including:
– All invoices, external and interdepartmental
– Voucher, and SC Vouchers
– Purchase Orders
– Procurement Card expense reports
– Travel Requests
– Travel Expense Reports
– Other financial and administrative documents as assigned
2. Assist walk-in visitors and telephone callers in a courteous, friendly, and respectful manner. Provide all available information and make referrals as necessary.
3. Be able to properly answer the telephone, transfer calls, and take messages.
4. Type correspondence, labels, and reports as directed by office staff.
5. Maintain all information, files, supplies, and logs in an orderly manner.
6. Manage all office supply orders for the department.
7. Proofreading, make copies and running errands.
8. Assist with pick-up and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail. (open, read, date stamp; scan, copy and file)
9. Receive, record, and accurately file information processed by the office. Keep office tidy and recycle old magazines and newspapers.
10. Other duties as assigned, such as event support, administrative support, and other staff support for the department
EDUCATION and REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must be a current UH student
2. Must be able to work 20 hours a week during normal business hours (M-F 8-5)
3. Job is located on campus
4. Employer will work with students schedule
5. Entry level position for current college student