Upstander Project is seeking an Administrative Intern to join our team for 10 hours a week for a period of 3-5 months. The responsibilities of this person involve supporting senior staff by:
- Assisting in arranging film screenings and presentations by sending out invitations, tracking attendance, updating online calendars
- Scheduling group meetings and appointments
- Maintaining contact lists
- Producing and distributing communications to conference, film screening participants, and donors
- Organizing materials for presentations
- Responding to general email inquiries from educators and film viewers
- Basic bookkeeping
- Carrying out administrative duties such as fulfilling DVD orders, e-filing, word processing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Some admin experience (previous internships/jobs or volunteer roles)
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Dropbox, Google Drive
- Enthusiastic support for Upstander Project’s mission
Bonus points for proficiency in Photoshop or similar
BIPOC are strongly encouraged to apply!
Our Boston-based team would love to work with someone in the Boston area, or in the eastern time zone. This is a work from home position.
Hours & Compensation
10 hours per week, ideally between 9am – 5pm ET, but work is flexible and you can make your own hours. This is a paid internship position at the rate of $15/hour.