US Med-Equip, Inc. is a leading innovative healthcare company specializing in the rental, sales, service, and asset management of movable medical equipment for high acuity medical systems to hospitals. An 8-time Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing company with over 40 offices, US Med-Equip is poised for continued growth and success.
The people of US Med-Equip are an integral part of the success of our organization. Our people, processes, and technology are the pillars that reinforce our mission, vision, and values. If you share US Med-Equip’s mission and vision and are interested in joining a dynamic, expanding company that is committed to providing excellent service for its partners and the patients they serve, we invite you to apply.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Inside Sales Support Intern to help us compete and continue to win regionally, nationally, and globally.
- Work closely with the Purchasing and Sales team to source new sales opportunities through inbound online leads
- Work with operations as needed to provide necessary guidance and clarification to satisfy order commitments
- Produce ad-hoc reports using company proprietary technology and Salesforce to solidify relationships with customers
- Complete sales requests for outlying locations and route qualified rental opportunities to the appropriate Business Development Representative for further development and closure
- Work independently to research territories/market’s potential, accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Participate in training sessions, cross-functional meetings, conference calls, and ride-along with the sales team
- Special Projects assigned as needed
- Must be currently pursuing a BA/BS degree or MBA in Sales, Business, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, or Communications
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to professionals in the healthcare industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong work ethic, punctual, and dependable
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Advanced Excel)
- Summer 2021
- 20-30 Hours