The Strategic marketing intern will be part of the North America Marketing Team and will be involved in day to day activities to gain as much experience as possible. The intern will discover all aspects of the strategic marketing function, and will be encouraged to provide new ideas.
Roles and Responsibilities for the strategic marketing internship will include:
- Predictive Pricing tool – Lead efforts to create a predictive tool for pricing trends, helping to guide and support business strategy. This requires spending time with Marketing and Sales management to understand the market and available data, be familiarized with predictive models, and have good data analytics skills.
- Executive PBIX – Create a Power BI Dashboard for the executive level, based on the existing Marketing Dashboard. This requires Power Bi knowledge and/or Training, interviewing top management to develop relevant visualizations that would help leadership for decision making.
- Data Analytics – Analyze datasets to bring more knowledge and insights for the business
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Data Analytics, Computer Science/Information Systems or Engineering
- Must be results oriented, assertive and confident, along with being well organized and possess the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail; strong analytical view and initiative to investigate issues independently and present effective solutions
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate and influence all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be advanced excel user (Pivot Tables, Formulas, modeling)
- Eager to learn and contribute for the team growth
- Be able to follow safety, health, compliance, and any other company guidelines
- Know their limitations and ask for help when needed
Preferred Skills (A Plus)
- Power Bi Knowledge (Free tutorials available online)
- Predictive Model Programs
- Process Automation and Data Scraping
- Excel VBA/Macros