We’re a growing IT startup and we’re looking for someone detail-oriented and organized who can bring order to chaos. If you are a fast learner and like fast-paced environments, you’ll really enjoy working with us. This is a great way to learn how a small startup works and since we’re growing, there’s plenty of opportunity to grow with us!
Something to keep in mind: we do meet in-person regularly enough that this position is for candidates who live in the Houston area. It’s about 75% remote (work from home) and 25% in-person.
Type of Work
You be given responsibility for a variety of different tasks that may include:
- Project management: Reviewing and approving project time entries, building progress reports, schedules
- Sales: Market research, building proposals, sales reporting, customer satisfaction surveys
- HR: reporting, expense report review, filing, and individual and organizational goals & KPI management
- Marketing: social media metrics, white papers and case studies, writing, proofreading
- Flexible, majority remote work
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Equity incentive program, stock options
- 401k with employer match (no vesting!)
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (holidays, vacation, and sick)
- Company laptop
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
Technical Skills Required
We’re an IT company, so you have to love technology and your technical skills need to be sharp. You should know the Microsoft 365 ecosystem: Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, and other tools.
Personal Skills/Attributes Required
- Writing skills must be spectacular – if your diction and grammar isn’t amazing , this is not the position for you
- Extremely detail oriented, must be a spectacular proof reader and excellent with numbers
- Reliable, on-time, trustworthy, and personable
- Self-managed and always productive. We don’t have time to micro manage
- Desire to learn, both independently and through