Join an award-winning team of entrepreneurs! Vorsight’s Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) comprise the core of our business, with the mission to be the best damn sales development team in the world.
Vorsight is seeking talented and motivated professionals to work directly with the client’s sales and marketing team to target, message and sell to key decision makers in the Fortune 500, while helping manage and grow Vorsight’s client relationships.
Check out our most recent President’s Club Trip video here: https://vimeo.com/389752232
What will you do?
- Initiate peer to peer conversations with senior executives by phone, email and social media. Let’s be real, you will communicate via phone and email daily and your comfortability on the phone is a key to your success
- Research companies for the key decision-makers whose responsibilities are the best match for your client’s services
- Leverage data from clients and peers to craft insightful talking points, emails and voicemails which will resonate with your prospects
- Convert conversations to qualified meetings for our clients asking great questions and building value along the way
- Collaborate with fellow SDR’s, coaches and clients to improve tactics, market strategy and return for our clients
- Develop a career path at Vorsight that suits your professional interests and goals
- LEARN! There’s a reason why our alumni consider the Vorsight SDR experience an MBA in sales, you are constantly learning about new industries, sales techniques and honing your craft
- Have fun! As hard as we work, we celebrate even harder. We want you to take advantage of the incentives, competitions and culture we offer and celebrate all wins, big or small.
Who are you?
- You have the following qualities in spades – drive, curiosity, resilience, coachability and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, writing and people skills
- Unbridled curiosity about the business world, and a passion for how sales and marketing can revolutionize it
- A goal-oriented work ethic, committed to achieving performance objectives, individually and as part of your team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- This is a full-time salaried position with a base salary and uncapped commission potential
- Comprehensive benefits program with health, dental and vision coverage, an employer-matched 401K program, corporate gym membership and voluntary short-term disability and life insurance
- Weekly catered team lunches, monthly birthday celebrations, quarterly team outings, monthly happy hours, and two company sponsored trips per year
- Location: we’re located in the Rosslyn neighborhood of Arlington, overlooking Georgetown (DC) and the Potomac waterfront. We’re one block from the Rosslyn metro and surrounded by great lunch spots!
- Career development: we believe that growth should not be dictated by rigid timelines or promotion structures. Once you’ve mastered the SDR role, you can explore three different internal career paths
- Training and coaching: at the core of our success is an emphasis on training and continuous coaching. All new hires graduate from our award-winning sales training program in their first month. Beyond that, we offer weekly coaching sessions to perfect your skills
- Culture: our culture is unmatched. Take it from alumni, our Glassdoor profile or come visit for yourself. We offer a fun, performance-driven culture and a team made up of some pretty impressive people!