To be considered please apply: https://careers.walmart.com/us/jobs/1047896BR-senior-auditor-internal-audit-san-bruno-ca
This position is responsible for the operation of a department. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related
responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
- Assigns and directs audit staff in the validation of control design and effectiveness and identifies process deficiencies by testing performance of
controls against Company procedures and/or external regulatory/accounting requirements; evaluating process efficiencies; and performing advanced
data and analytical analysis.
- Communicates audit information (for example, audit findings, status updates, process improvements) to Customer and Audit Management team by
reviewing audit documents and work papers (for example, analyses, schedules, transcriptions, memos, and confirmation results related to audits)
documenting work papers, findings, and recommendations for Management presentations; ensuring presentation, review reports, and
correspondence are in alignment with Wal-Mart's internal audit standards; participating in Customer conferences; resolving Customer and team
issues; and updating audit Management and Customers on issues and risks.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in US Audit in the Internal Audit Department and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of
action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to
meet Customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Manages delivery of projects by overseeing completion of work product; and ensuring Customer satisfaction.
- Plans and executes Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) processes by establishing Customer contacts; creating test plans; delegating test work; training staff and
process owners on SOX application; training staff and process owners to document processes and identify key controls; working with Controller's
office, process owners, and external auditors in control deficiency and weakness identification; analyzing financial and business information to identify
improvement opportunities; and evaluating process owners' knowledge, adherence to , and execution of SOX regulations or requirements.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by
incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others
with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business
needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on
improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field.
- 2 years experience in internal audit or business-related field.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Accounting, or related field.
- 1 year public accounting experience in assurance or internal audit.
- Financial certification or licensure (for example, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.