To be considered please apply: https://careers.walmart.com/us/jobs/1053719BR-senior-it-auditor-san-bruno-ca
This Senior Auditor is responsible for evaluating risks and controls for IT infrastructure, security, and engineering processes, including work in a dynamic environment. This evaluation will be accomplished by conducting internal audit projects to include the communication of observations, risks assessments, recommendations, and conclusions reached, as well as providing consulting services regarding risk and controls on a wide rage of ecommerce IT initiatives. Audit results reflect value-added recommendations, process improvements, strengthened internal control and business objective assessment
Conduct risk-based projects, and review system implementation, applications and other IT-related risk areas.
Define and implement tests layers of computer systems (for example, application, database, operating system, data, infrastructure) for information technology (IT) effectiveness.
Develop IT audit procedures with innovate and creative thinking using of data analytics and automation.
Analyze and identify IT controls points on services-oriented architectures, cloud services, virtualized environment, network technologies, agile software development and information security.
Evaluate IT components of platforms and applications against internal standards, policies, procedures and IT standards and framework, including identify symptoms, root cause, problems and identify technology controls.
Provide IT control consulting services to management to assist in redesign efforts that improve the control environment
Work in cross-functional teams with @WalmartLabs' engineerings teams to perform risk assessments and conclude on observations, make practical recommendations and suggesting improvements.
Communicate with and educate process owners of the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit. Conceive and lead ad hoc analyses of financial and IT data to assist other areas of the audit functions; develop repeatable methods to ensure a consistent result and help develop an internal knowledge base.
- 5 years of experience in information technology, information security, internal audit and/or IT consulting.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology related field OR Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or business-related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide variety of departments
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, manage and coordinate multiple project assignment simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and deliver on commitments.
- 3 years of experience in any of the following areas: cloud platforms management, DevOps environments, service oriented architecture (SOA) software, virtualization, software development, technology consulting, system auditing, and information security.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure controls including databases, operating systems, networks, information security and application development controls with agile practices
- Experience with databases and data analytics tools.
- Experience with eCommerce applications development.
- Experience with scrum and agile development environment
- Expertise in IT internal controls concepts and frameworks such as CoBIT, PCI, ITIL, ISO, SOX, and COSO
- Master's degree in engineering, Information Technology or Business Administration (MBA), or related field.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.