This position is entirely virtual but candidates will be expected to work in NYC or Princeton if a full-time offer is extended at the end of the internship.
Are you looking to learn the ins & outs of Finance within a global media company? We’re looking for brilliant Finance Interns to join our team. Joining our Finance team for the summer is a great opportunity to gain new experiences and bring fresh eyes to current challenges.
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree with at least one year of school completed
- Strong GPA (3.0 or higher); previous relevant internship or part-time work experience is a plus
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and the ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Analytical approach to solving problems
- Competence with the MS Office suite, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line.
Princeton, NJ • New York, NY
Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to become a world-wide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including our flagship Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch and Financial News and other great products. World-class journalism lies at the core of our growing news-derived data capabilities, driven by innovation in AI and machine learning. We understand that the better the provenance of information, the greater the opportunity.