With offices coast to coast, Weaver is the 36th largest CPA firm in the United States and the largest independent accounting firm based in the Southwest. We serve clients from Fortune 500 public companies to mid-market private firms, as well as government entities, not-for-profit organizations and individual business owners. The firm is particularly well-known in financial services, energy, manufacturing and distribution, construction, technology, real estate, health care and government. Our services go beyond traditional assurance and tax services to include risk advisory, transaction advisory, IT advisory, energy compliance and consulting, forensics and litigation services, and specialty tax services such as international tax, state and local tax and private client services.
What makes Weaver different is our entrepreneurial mindset, coupled with a diverse and accepting culture that makes room for people to grow and succeed. We take pride in hiring and developing people who respect everyone for who they are and what they contribute, no matter how different. We’re committed to doing work we’re deeply proud of, always striving to transcend client expectations. We support each other, day in and day out, in work and in life. These are just a few of our core values, and they are the foundation of every interaction with our clients and with each other. Find out more about our services, industry experience and culture at weaver.com.
The Advisory Billing Specialist is responsible for processing and delivering accurate and timely invoicing to our clients, researching unbilled revenue and resolving billing inconsistencies and errors. This role will analyze and complete variance reporting and collaborate with Partners within the firm to deliver an exceptional experience for our clients. The ideal candidate will be professional and have excellent communication skills. We are looking for someone who is a team player, organized, and has high attention to detail.
Education and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 + years of A/R, collections, client billing, and/or financial administration experience is preferred
- Punctuality and dependability are required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficient in MS Outlook
- Ability to operate and utilize general office systems and procedures including filing and office equipment
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-take and take direction, but also work independently
- Ability to think of “next level” questions to find appropriate solutions
- Outstanding customer service skills are essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team focused and strong interpersonal skills
Weaver is an Equal Opportunity Employer