At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
As a global innovator, Wells Fargo is redefining the role financial institutions play in the landscape of data and analytics. In partnership with our various analytic line of business functions, Data Management and Insights (DMI) and the Analytics community across the Enterprise is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data. Our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our team members, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. This team also provides next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs.
The Enterprise Analytics & Data Summer Program is a professional development program that provides participants with a ten-week overview of Wells Fargo and a high-level understanding of the company’s operations, business strategies, and corporate culture. The internship experience includes relationship building, relevant work assignments, coaching, performance feedback sessions, group projects, and informative learning sessions with key leaders within the analytics ecosystem. It is designed to provide undergraduate students with a blend of business and professional developmental training opportunities that incorporates real-world experiences and prepares you for a career at Wells Fargo. The summer program is a pipeline program where successful interns will receive an offer to return the following year for the full-time associate program.
2021 Program Dates: June 1 st – Aug 6th
Over the course of 10 weeks, you can expect the following:
• On-the-job experience : Working as part of a high-performing team in your business group is how you will gain in-depth experience as an intern. You will begin to build your analytical and interpersonal communication skills by actively participating in your team’s day-today activities.
• Professional support : You will be matched with a partner who will be your mentor or coach, available to answer your questions, help you through challenging situations, and give you feedback throughout the course of the summer.
• Cohort experience: You and your fellow associates will have exposure to senior leaders across the enterprise. This will include a virtual speaker series, in-person meet & greets, as well as direct leader connections to provide insight into how to make the most of your experience while you get to learn about trends in the analytic community.
• Organization networking activities : We promote community involvement and networking with other summer interns and full time associates. You will have the opportunity to create lasting professional relationships, build your network, and take advantage of a diverse and rapidly growing workforce.
Those considered for the program will be a Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December 2021 – May/June 2022
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
Other Desired Qualifications
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Basic Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
• Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in the financial services industry
• Strong analytical skills including strategically analyzing/manipulating data, diagnosing opportunities, and providing interventions
• Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December 2021 – May/June 2022
• BA/BS degree candidate with major concentration in one of the following fields: Analytics, Applied Math, Computer Sciences, Data Analytics, Data Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Physics, Quantitative Analysis, Statistics, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Company: Wells Fargo
Req Number: 5549224
Updated: 2021-01-08 23:27:30.249 UTC
Location: Charlotte,North Carolina